Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Blogging Again (RFC #1)

R.F.C #1
I have recently joined IllinoisVENTURES full time, working to fulfill our public and private aims. One of the things I want to do through this blog is to hopefully be an outlet for the many interesting discussions, and conversations that one has in the world of Venture Captial.

Specifically, I have decided to rejoin the world of blogging with an aim to write one article per week on these topics:

1) A fancy new project I'm currently working on
2) Finding the true bits of relevant lasting information from the latest hyped story
3) Showcasing something interesting I've learned in technology or programming
4) Showcasing a new product for a company I've worked on.
5) Foreign/Economic policy and its impact
6) Musings.

I will call these article's R.F.C's (Request For Comments) as each post will be a first draft towards an ultimate understanding of the topic. The way that I find best to learn the relative strenghts and weaknesses of an argument is simply to make the best case for one, and have others comment on its weaknessess until a consesus emerges. So I encourage an active comment board.

If anyone believes this intro post should contain more information please let me know.

Cheers to all

No comments:

ShareThis